Full Face Mask for Breathing - Airfed 2100
The Anest Iwata Europe Airfed 2100 has been developed with the operator in mind. Air flow is downward for operator comfort and to protect the user.
- Downward Air Flow Diffuser: Directs the airflow down and over the eyes for greater comfort and safety.
- Visual Air Flow Indicator: Situated at eye level to easily see if the correct amount of air is being supplied. Bright red colour for greater visibility.
- Wide Face Visor & Chin Guard: Allows for a greater field of vision.
- Floating Head Band: With 4 Adjustment Points for maximum comfort. 1. Head height (top) 2. Forward and backward 3. Tilt resistance (both sides) 4. Head tension (back)
- Removeable Nape Cover: Protects the neck, head and shoulder. (not pictured)
Easy To Replace fabric face seal and foam sweat band
- Replaceable Mylar Visor Cover: Protects the face visor from overspray.
- Adjustable Carbon Filter Regulator: To ensure the right amount of air is always present. Carbon filter to take out any odours. (not pictured)
- Waistbelt assembly: Pliable bracket moulds to body contour and quick release buckle. (not pictured)
- Spray Gun Hose: 1.2 m with quick release fittings