The Sundström SR200 Full Face Mask offers added eye and face protection and a higher protection factor than half masks. SR200 is intended for use where a high degree of protection and breathing comfort are required.
Sundström SR200 Full Face Mask Features:
- The mask is used with any gas or particle filter from the Sundström range, or with supplied air from a fixed compressed-air supply or Sundström's fan-powered SR500 model.
- SR200 has two exhalation valves for minimum exhalation resistance, a mask body of silicone and a quickly adjustable elastic head harness.
- Unique inlet air distribution ensures a very low inhalation resistance and minimised misting of the visor.
- In addition, the mask is very light-weight: approx. 450g.
- Very high protection factor (NPF 2000).
- Twin exhalation valves.
- Valve caps with air diffusion (no clogging during spray jobs).
- Low weight.
- Fabric head harness - no sticking rubber.
- Unique curved visor for very wide and deep field of vision.
- Part of inhalation air is channelled across the visor to minimise mist forming.
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker.
- Accepts all Sundström filters and compressed air attachments.
- Usage: Heavy duty use, full time exposure, long term work in areas requiring very high protection levels.
- Material: Silicone rubber.
- Air circulation inside the mask - 2/3 of inhalation air reaches mouth and nose without circulating visor and outer mask. 1/3 of inhalation air passes across the visor to prevent fogging.
- Twin exhalation membranes: The position and construction of the two exhalation membranes make voice communication easy. The two membranes also contribute to increased comfort and less fatigue.
- Inhalation resistance: Approx. 10 Pa at 30 l/min (EN standards requirement).
- Exhalation resistance: Approx. 56 Pa at 160 l/min (EN standards requirement).
- Weight: 450g (15.9 oz) approx.
- Visor: Scratch-resistant polycarbvonate (standard). The visor is curved spherically, which means that the face fits 'into' the mask, ensuring a very large field of vision and a minimum of reflections.
- Impact test with steel ball, 6 mm diameter against the visor: 120 m/s
- Laminated glass visor is also available
- Head harness: Elastic bands and a mesh head cradle for optimum comfort. The harness has to be adjusted only once for a user, after which the mask can be put on in a simple two-hand operation
- Filter attachment: Accepts all Sundström filters + compressed air attachments. Filter seat is pointed downwards for good balance and great field of vision.
- Sundström antiseptic cleaning tissues
- Spectacle frames mounted inside mask (optional)
- Carry strap
- Leakage testing disc
- Each mask is imprinted with a unique barcode for user identification
- SmallTalk electronic voice communication device
The Sundström SR200 is the world leading respirator.
For more information or a quote on the Full Face Mask Respirator | Sundström SR200 please call or email for a direct reply.