The IB980 platform is aimed to meet the high-performance requirements of demanding applications such as medical imaging, industrial automation, network security, gaming and digital signage.
Designed to support Intel® 4th Generation Core™ processors manufactured on industry-leading 22nm process technology with 3D Tri-Gate transistors, the integrated Intel HD Graphics provides lower latencies to provide superior gaming and enhanced visual experiences, without the cost of a separate graphics card.
The IB980 also features two DDR3-1600 long DIMM slots for a maximum of 16GB of system memory and versatile I/O configurations including four serial ports (jumperless selection on COM1 for RS232/422/485), four SATA III, four USB 3.0 and up to five USB 2.0 ports.
The IB980 supports iSMART green technology to provide intelligent power-saving and environmental performance through power on/off scheduling and power resume functions. The IB980 SBC also features dual Gigabit Ethernet, digital I/O, iAMT 9.0 and Intel Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) for secure data encryption and restore features.
Key Features of the IB980 PICMG 1.3 Full-Size CPU Card:
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Pentium® QC/DC Processor, up to 3.8 GHz
- 2x DDR3-1600 -DIMM, Max. 16GB (Non-ECC)
- Intel® Processor integrated graphics device, supports CRT, DVI-D
- 24-bit dual channel LVDS
- iSMART 3.0 - auto-scheduler, power resume, low temperature guardian
- 2x Intel® PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 4x USB 3.0, 5x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III, LPT
- 1x Mini PCI-E slot (mSATA)
- Watchdog timer, RAID 1,0,5,10, Digital I/O, iAMT(9.0), TPM(1.2)