This machine is specially recommended when the load is very unstable, very heavy or when high outputs are required.
The RRM4500's frame consists of 4 large telescopic columns that hold the complete structure. The ring turns by means of a belt and is supported by heavy duty bearings. Speed variations during the rotation are controlled by means of a digital inverter.
The loads are conveyed to the wrapping area; the ring positions itself and starts to rotate until it reaches the maximum programmed speed. In the meantime, the complete ring assembly with the film carriage starts its up and down motion in a progressive way, wrapping the load with the preprogrammed settings, including the reinforcing laps. Once done, the ring stops in the end position, the cutting unit cuts the film which is stuck to the load by the specific system, the ring moves up and the load is conveyed off, leaving the machine ready for a new cycle.
The RRM4500 is the most complete and versatile wrapping machine of its kind; it may be used to wrap almost any kind of load, no matter its features.
- Max load wrapping height: 2000mm
- Pallet dimensions: 1200 x 1200mm
- No weight limits
- Rotating ring with soft start and stop and variable speed.
- Variable ring ascent and descent speeds, for film overlap adjustment.
- Pneumatic clamp for holding film at cycle start.
- Automatic film cutting system that eliminates film tail.
- Electric power: 220/380 V, III+N.
- Installed power: 7 kW.
- Variable output depending on load features and wrapping cycle (max 100 loads/hr).
- Film carriage assembly fastened to rotating ring.
- Powered film pre-stretch.
- Independent reinforcing wraps on top and bottom.
- Load height detection by photocell.
- Wide range of pre-programmable wrapping cycles.
- Optical and acoustical warnings for operation and anomalies.
- Ready for interfacing with other machines or systems.
- LCD control display
- Siemens S7-300 PLC control.