The Trotec Air Choke supports you in regulating the air flow between your exhaust system and the 75mm connector on your Speedy 300, Speedy 400 or Speedy 500 when using a vacuum table.
The right adjustment for every application
By reducing the air flow at the connector, the suction on the work table and the vacuum power, is automatically increased. This leads to better fixation of paper, foils, films and other thin materials.
Furthermore the cutting edge quality when processing acrylics and other plastics is improved.
- Maximum suction power on the vacuum table
- No suction inside the work area at the exhaust slots in the machine's inside
- Best adjustment for cutting only applications
- Not recommended for engraving applications
Choke partially open
- The less the choke is opened the more pressure that is exerted on the vacuum table and the less vapours that are removed through on the rear of the Speedy
- Best adjustment for mixed engraving and cutting applications with no or small dust developement
- Suction at the table, and in the machine interior "normal", as if no choke is installed
- Best adjustment for "engraving only" applications, and applications with high dust developement while processing