Australia's #1 industrial directory for equipment & suppliers

FURY Tank Cleaning Heads

Supplier: Tecpro Australia

Get Maximum Impact From Your CIP Cleaning Head.

CONTACT THIS SUPPLIER TO FIND OUT MORE

The FURY Tank Cleaning Heads are perfect for cleaning process vessels, storage tanks, and transport containers in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, coatings, nuclear, and transport industries.
They can handle containers ranging from 5 to 26 metres in diameter.
The long range, high impact jets oscillate up and down through 90 degrees while the body indexes around the central axis.
Available in 180 or 360 degree coverage, the wash pattern is evenly spaced and provides complete surface coverage and high impingement.

Only 5% of the water is needed to operate the FURY's unique piston mechanism. The remaining 95% passes to the nozzles at full force producing jets with the highest impact of any tank cleaning head operating at the same pressure and flow rate.

For further information about FURY Tank Cleaning Heads visit Technical Projects at http://www.tecpro.com.au
OR
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Technical Projects team will respond to your enquiry directly.

Spray Nozzle Specialists - Australia

CONTACT THIS SUPPLIER TO FIND OUT MORE

Showcase your business!

Connect with 600,000 industrial buyers annually

Learn more