The G24 Hot Runner Temperature Control System was designed for use on injection moulding applications, but also for other applications such as controlling thermoforming, blow moulding and extrusion (profile and sheet).
The G24 system combines the best attributes of the existing LEC and TTC hot runner temperature controls including the Triangulated Control Technology® for sensing, controlling and actuating, as well as the following key features:
- Ease of use - operators of the G24 need less than 5 minutes training and it is programmable to automatically operate according to the industry's best practices.
- Less expensive - achieved by leveraging the global electronics supply chain and the use of fewer components.
- Smaller - each control module has a 15 amp per zone rating, and up to 24 zones can be placed in a single control block. The G24 has a 48 per cent smaller footprint than the TTC product line.
- Faster - the G24 utilizes an industrial USB connectivity for a 0.1 second screen update rate. Streaming real-time control numbers to the screen allows users to better see what is happening for faster diagnosis of problems.
- Improved interlocks - the G24 has an on-screen interlock signal inversion and manual testing signals that ensure that bad parts are not produced.
- Mould Doctor® - an automated mould trouble shooting system - elusive problems that appear are diagnosed with quantitative thermodynamic zone performance.
- Early material / Plastics Leak Detection - the alarm on the G24 alerts the user immediately when a leak first occurs, reducing the downtime needed to rectify the problem.
Gammaflux specialise in the production of hot runner controls for the plastics injection moulding industy. They have a reputation for providing innovative solutions for temperature control and their systems are used worldwide in some of the most challenging moulding systems applications.
Gammaflux Inc. is represented in Australia and New Zealand by HBM Plastic Technologies.