Features of Mulch & Mow Galvanised Steel Tree Rings:
- Angled design for close up lawnmower edging
- Eliminates need for additional trimming
- Two piece construction allows installation around larger tree bases
- Also acts as a weed-barrier
- Reduces mulch loss
- Retains moisture
The outward facing angle allows mowers to get right up to the rings eliminating the need for additional edge trimming. Rings act as an active barrier to weeds and reduces mulch loss through wind and bird scratching, thus retaining moisture in the tree roots.
Mulch & Mow Rings are supplied in two halves for fitting around larger established trees. The two halves simply bolt together with the fixings supplied. Installation is quick and simple (easy to relocate) with each ring held securely in place by 4 off 300mm galvanised steel spikes (supplied).
- Description: Galvanised steel tree rings
- Material: 5mm thick rolled mild steel angle
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanised
- Installation: 4 off 300mm galvanised spikes (supplied)