A practical, easy-to-use emission analyzer for a variety of applications is therefore ideal.
Testo 340 is the hand-held analyzer for industrial flue gas analysis and offers benefits such as:
1. The unique measuring range extension feature facilitates unlimited measurements even at high gas
2. Testo 340 is equipped with an O2 sensor as standard. 3 additional gas sensors can be individually
configured at any time so your analyzer is optimally adpated to your measurement job.
3. Compact design combined with reliable engineering makes testo 340 the ideal analyzer for
commissioning, service and maintenance work as well as measurements for monitoring purposes.
- Industrial burners
- Stationary industrial engines
- Gas turbines
- Thermal processes
TÜV approval / EN standard
- Accuracy approved for O2, CO2, CO, NO, NOlow, °C, hPa to EN 50379 standard, Part 2
- Approved sensor change (adjustment without test gas)
The benefits of this protection function:
The measuring ranges of your CO, COlow, NO, NOlow or SO2 sensor is increased 5 times by automatic measuring range extension. At high gas concentrations the sensor is then not stressed any more than it would be at low concentrations.
As an option, the measuring ranges of all the sensors in the analyzer can be extended simultaneously by a factor of 2.
Measurements up to, for example max. 50,000 ppm (CO), or max. 15,000 ppm (NO), or max. 25,000 ppm (SO2), without overloading the sensor.
No additional sensors and costs with different measuring ranges.
Automatic sensor protection from overloading, without interrupting the measurement.
For more information on the Testo 340 please click here.