- Innovative: The application-guided operation with helpful instrument pre-settings
- Elegant and clear: The large colour graphic display
- Robust design: The sealed housing makes the testo 350 insensitive to knocks and dirt
- Cost and time-savings: The new service concept offers fast access to wearing parts
The testo 350 has a number of instrument diagnosis functions. Error reports are issued in clear text, and are thus easily understandable. The current status of the flue gas analyzer is constantly displayed.
- Low downtimes thanks to early warning reports, for example when gas sensors are spent.
- No false measurements due to faulty instrument components.
- Better planning of measurement work
- More reliability in emission measurement and up-to-date information on the instrument status.
Automatic zeroing of the pressure sensor
This option allows volume nad mass flow velocity to be measured without supervision over a longer period of time and parallel to the emission measurement. The pressure sensor is automatically zeroed at regular intervals. This avoids the typical drift of the pressure sensor when ambient conditions change.
Gas sensor zeroing
When the instrument is switched on, or manually if needed, the gas sensors are zeroed with ambient air. In the testo 350, this procedure is already completed in 30 seconds. This means that fast availablilty with tested and zeroed gas sensors is always guaranteed.
For more information on the Testo 350 please click here.