Mini Dia-Vac pump gas conditioning systems are designed as a combination vacuum/pressure pump so you can mount the Mini Dia-Vac in mid-stream and push or pull air to either end of your system.
The Mini Dia-Vac pumps are ideal for use in laboratories, industrial plants, process control, environmental and remote sampling as well as an ideal choice for OEM customers requiring customized gaseous vacuum/pressure sampling applications.
With the special capacitor run feature and oversized fan, the durable Mini Dia-Vac gas conditioning system is designed to provide you with cooler operating temperatures than many other pumps of its size on the market.
You can count on the Mini Dia-Vac for continuous operation, even under load conditions. This pump has heavy duty bearings and built in overload protection in the motor. The Mini Dia-Vac is also available with ATEX certified EExd IIC,T4,IP65 as well as Air Driven motors for explosion proof and non-spark applications.
The Mini Dia-Vac general purpose motors are UL and CUL recognized and CE approved. Choose either the single or dual stage design to meet your specific requirements.
Some of the outstanding quality features of the Mini Dia-Vac include:
- CE approved
- Complete field serviceability
- Continuous operation
- General Purpose, UL Div. 2, ATEX certified and Air Driven motor options
- Corrosion resistant and heated head options
- Wetted parts made of chemically inert material to system performance requirements
- Capacitor-run feature
- Oversized fan to keep motor cool
- Oversized bearings and motor shaft
- Exceptionally quiet at all pressures
- Low maintenance with minimal vibration
- No risk of damage even when inlet or outlet becomes blocked
- Will customize the Mini Dia-Vac to your specific application