It needs only 3 keys for operation. An integrated data logger stores peak and long-term values.
The 3 alarm thresholds for every sensor, calibration, zero point and special functions are adjustable by means of the service menu.
In case of a gas hazard the detector gives a clearly recognizable audible and visible alarm. A huge LCD-display shows the measurement value and has further features like zoom, contrast and illumination.
A rechargeable metal-hydride accumulator allows for operation of up to 16 hours.
- 1 to 4 gases are measured at a time
- Compact and handy
- Easy handling by clearly assigned keys
- Weights only 360g
- 3 alarm thresholds for every gas, plus long-term/short-term, peak/minimum value memory
- Automatic zero point adjustment
- Ex-protection: II 2G EEx ib IIC T4
- Function test: IBS/PFG-no. 413000498