This system is designed to be mounted near any gas appliance where a gas leak may occur. In the event of a gas leak the GTA-910 will sound a 70dB alarm and a yellow flashing LED gains attention.
The Gas Tech Australia GTA-910 is the perfect choice for household and personal protection. This unit may be used in conjunction with the GTA-920, to automatically switch off the gas supply on detection of a leak.
- Type 240VAC, Catalytic, Diffusion, Instant,Domestic, Single
- Power 220VAC~240V/50-60Hz
- Gases Detected Combustible gas Liquefied Natural Gas,(LNG), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG),Butane, Methane etc.
- Detection Time Less than 10 seconds
- Temperature -20°C ~ +50°C
- Humidity 40% ~ 85%
- Initial Delay Time 45 seconds
- Power Consumption 2.0W in Ordinary, 2.1W in Alarming
- Alarm Sound Over 70dB
- Dimensions 80mm x 115mm x 40mm
- Weight 300 grams