The gas safety block GSB450 is fitted to the gas side of the hydraulic accumulator.
It consists of a brass block* with integrated bleed and shut-off valve, and is designed to optimise the effort and expense of maintaining and monitoring hydraulic accumulators:
- For testing and charging the gas pre-charge pressure in the accumulator
- For protecting the gas side of the hydraulic accumulator since it can be equipped with safety devices (e.g. GSV6)
Other connections are available as options, for example, for:
- Gas charging valve (e.g. Minimess test point)
- Pressure transducer or pressure switch
- Burst disc
- Temperature fuse turning the GSB450 into an individual accessory for accumulators,
These are applied in e.g.
- Steering gears,
- Deck superstructures,
- Loading equipment
- and other segments of Maritime industries.
Gas Safety Block - GSB450 advantages
- Compact design
- Direct charging and testing via the Minimess valve
- Flexible connections possible
- Pressure display can be turned to optimum position
- Various display options: analogue/digital option, and in either bar, MPa, psi
HYDAC Accumulator Accessories