The GateKeeper System puts control in your hands for any system or device that is using hydraulics, pnuematics or driving a motor.
The Gatekeeper System is designed to be flexible and scalable, allowing it to be applied in many varied applications. It is well suited to control functions in industrial, agricultural and commercial fields.
Gatekeeper is capable of controlling hydraulic solenoid values, pneumatic solenoid valves, electric motors, lights, gates, or anywhere that a remote control system can improve efficiency and make any application easier and more user friendly.
The Gatekeeper System has been designed with other manufacturers in mind, who want to "value-add" their products with the advantage of incorporating a low cost electronic system.
- Encoded digital radio link for reliability
- Powered by 2 x AA Batterie
- Can control up to 4 x receivers
- Soft-sided case for operator comfort
Simply select a channel you wish to associate with the controlled device. A channel is a horizontal pair of keys, one for open and the other for close.
The GateKeeper System is a modular and flexible system enabling its use in many applications without modification. The receiver has simple connection options that should allow for all common actuator wiring configurations.
The system can be supplied to suit a customers needs depending on number of remotes and receiver units required. Each remote and receiver unit is sold separately.
The GateKeeper System includes an adhesive label kit for each customers specific label requirement. These easily attach to the remote control unit and provide a variety of label options.
- Transmission Frequency: 544.92MHz
- Transmission Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Transmission Power: 3dBm
- Power Supply: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Standby Current Draw: 4uA
- Low Band Channels: 4
- High Band Channels: 4
- Channel Encoding: Digital PVM
- Weight (including batteries): 140g
- Environmental Sealing: I P55
- Receiver Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -104dBm
- Channels: 8
- Dimensions: 100x100x55mm
- Environmental Sealing: IP 65