Super HC® Belts also manages those speed ranges that a classical V-belt cannot handle. It is recommended on all industrial applications.
Designed for heavy industry and the harsh demands of the mining market, Super HC Belts is Gates most popular V-belt construction.
Gates Super HC® Belts have durable yellow or blue marking indicating type and dimensions..
Construction of Gates Super HC® Belts:
- Wrapped construction.
- Concave sidewalls straighten out in the pulley grooves to give full grip and better contact with the sides of the pulleys..
- Arched top prevents "dishing" and distortion of the tensile section, thus uniformly distributing the tension on the cords.
- Polychloroprene compound..
- Flex-Weave cover provides greater flexibility.
- Flex-Bonded tensile cords.
- Static conductive to ISO 1813 or RMA IP33 1985..
- Non-self igniting.
Advantages of Gates Super HC® Belts:
- Up to three times more power in the same space..
- Or the same power in 1.3 to 1.2 less space..
- Important cost and space savings by reducing size of pulleys, bearings, guards and mounts..
- Less costly, higher speed motors possible on many applications
- Longer belt life.
SPEC A BELT
Gates delivers what you need, when you need it . . . just tell us when.
We offer a wide range of sizes!!
Products . . . service . . . delivery — when you need it