GE Digital Energy™ GT Series UPS 6 kVA & 10 kVA
This UPS provides critical power protection to suit a wide range of IT Networks, Telecom and other applications. The GT Series is easy to install and service, and is designed for maximum site flexibility. With an attractively designed modern common tower and/or 19inch rack mount cabinet, the UPS can adapt as network configurations adapt.
Both the power and redundancy of the system can be expanded by adding units (N+2) to create a parallel system. For communication, the GT Series is equipped with RS232 and contact interface as standard; a web-enabled SNMP card is available as an option.
Operation in remote or unmanned sites is simple to coordinate with the standard remote monitoring functionality. No load shutdown, automatic frequency detection, settable minimum start-up runtime and extended runtime availability with optional battery packs are additional features of the GT Series UPS.
Features and Benefits
- On-line double conversion technology assuring ultimate Power Quality
- (Remote controlled) programmable computer shutdown
- Combined tower/rack for maximum flexibility
- Wide input voltage window to minimize battery operation
- Small footprint & low weight, ideal for IT applications or sites with limited available space
- Hot swappable batteries for easy battery replacement without dropping the load
- Simple installation of paralleling cable for expanded power and redundancy of the system
- Backfeed protection as standard providing optimal safety for installation
- Frequency converter (50Hz – 60Hz) also in parallel operation
- All components for Rack, Tower & Parallel installation are included with the UPS
- Computer and data centres
- Call centres
- Telecommunications equipment
- Security systems
- Financial institutions
- Fixed and mobile voice and data transmission