With ever expanding capabilities, the team at Russell Heale Engineering will get your job done.
Russell Heale Engineering is a family owned Australian business. After expanding our capabilities we now occupy 2 factory locations on the Gold Coast. We have a wide range of machinery.
For equipment, we are unique on the Gold Coast. We have a 7 head profile cutter to cut steel plate, example for base plates. We can lift up to 10 tonnes using our workshop crane. The list goes on with our 4m x 1m flatbed milling machine, lathes and 100 tonne press.
With new machinery acquired on a regular basis, check with us to find out if we can of service to you.
Our manufacturing capabilities stretch from general engineering to structural steel and steel screw piling.
We are also very experienced in truck body fabrication. In short, we have all the equipment to hand whatever you need completing.
General Engineering Capabilities in Brief:
- Truck body repair & fabrication
- General Fabrication
- Buckets, Grabs & Rippers Built
- Hydraulic Cylinders Built & Repaired
- Profile Cutting
- MIG & Oxy Welding
- Tungsten Carbide Hardfacing
- General Engineering
- Precision Lathe Work
- Milling & Line Boring
- Spline Cutting
- Drilling & Tapping
- Keyways & Broaching
General Engineering Workshop Equipment:
- 10 Tonne Workshop Crane
- 7 Head Profile Cutter
- MIG and OXY Welding machines for both on and off site welding
- Precision Centre Lathes
- Specialised Turning Machine for Threading Radial Drill
- Two Speed Drill
- 100 Tonne Hydraulic Press
- 18” Hydraulic Shaper
- Vertical Boring and Facing Machine (4m x 1m Huron Bed Mill)
- Hydraulic Cylinder Disassembly Bench
- Line Borer
- Punch and shear
- Plasma cutter