Generator Circuit Breakers - HECI-3/5R
The circuit-breaker type HECI 3/5-R can be used as a generator circuit-breaker in all types of power plants with unit sizes between 100 - 250 MVA and nominal voltages up to 25,3 kV.
The breakers are also suited for retrofit or replacement in existing power plants, when these are modernized, extended or automated.
Advantages of Generator Circuit Breakers - HECI-3/5R:
- SF6 self-extinguishing technology
- Well proven design
- Low space required for installation
- Low maintenance requirements
- Short delivery and commissioning period
Characteristics of Generator Circuit Breakers - HECI-3/5R:
- 3-pole, open breaker with operating mechanism and supervisory and control elements, fully assembled on a common frame
- for indoor installation
- the phase distance can be selected to suit the phase distance of the connected busbar
- no additional auxiliary equipment necessary
- easy erection and putting into service due to the fact that the circuit-breaker is delivered as a fully assembled and tested unit
- maintenance necessary only after 15 years or 10'000 mechanical close-open operations.