GDOT® has been specifically developed to capture the benefits associated with real time optimization of complex industrial plants, such as oil refineries and large petrochemical plants.
It is based on a "grey box" approach to the modelling of the often non-linear relationships between process variables, implemented in a Wiener-Hammerstein model structure. With its up-to-date architecture, GDOT® is an easy-to-use generic optimization tool that has been successfully applied by oil refineries and similar plants in Europe, North America and Australia.
Examples of audited achievements with petroleum refining applications include:
- Naphtha Processing
- Increased aromatics production by more than 5 per cent
- Significantly reduced gasoline quality variations
- Middle Distillate Production
- Increased diesel production by 10per cent
- Residue Processing
- Increased cracking complex conversion by 3 per cent on feed
- Hydrogen and Utility Systems
Please contact us if you would like more information about GDOT®.