GPR products overview
A comprehensive set of GPR products for all types of GPR applications:
- Utility detection and mapping;
- Civil engineering;
- Railway engineering;
- Road engineering;
- Geology, geophysics, geotechnics, and environment;
- Archaeological and cultural heritage;
- Forensic and security.
The systems range from RIS ONE, the single-antenna product, to the sophisticated RIS MF Hi-Mod multifrequency arrays and Aladdin.
Easy-to-use, full featured, GPR for on-site detection of pipes and utilities, dedicated to non-expert users who need to verify the presence of underground utilities before starting trenching or no-dig operations.
The Detector Duo features a high performance Radar Unit and a user-friendly software interface.
With new dual frequency antenna at 250 MHz and 700 MHz, Detector Duo provides on the same screen simultaneous real time results of deep and shallow targets and locates the exact position of pipes and cables.
No more need to replace the antenna and cover the same site twice. You can detect shallow and deep targets with a single scan saving time and costs.
- Easy to use and transport
- Highest performance with simultaneous view of deep and shallow targets
- Data saving and review
- Highest productivity with a single scan
- Detect metallic and non metallic utilities
- Easy real time data interpretation
- Special data logger readable under bright sunlight (Hammerhead HF54)
ALADDIN: Advanced GPR System for non destructive structural analysis
Other innovative features:
- PSG: innovative survey kit
- Compact transport case doubles as work bench
- Easy and efficient to use by a single operator
- Improves the imaging of shallow and deep reinforcing bars in concrete (full polar antenna)
- Quick on-site data processing
- 3D imaging of shallow and deep rebars inside concrete
- 3D imaging of pre-tension and post-tension cables
- Inspection of concrete for location of voids
- Inspection and analysis of old structures and cultural heritage monuments
- Inspection of concrete thickness, integrity
- Inspection of walls and floors for location of pipes, objects, caches, etc.
To Know More about Geo Radar Please click here