AMC geologists have world-renowned expertise in national and international reporting standards such as the JORC Code, NI43-101, and SAMREC Code.
Their geological skills span drilling campaign design and planning, database management, grade control, QA/QC and reconciliation to geostatistical analysis, resource modelling and estimation, and resource reviews and audits.
AMC geologists use the most up-to-date geostatistical and resource estimation modelling software and techniques to produce auditable mineral resource models. AMC, in conjunction with the product developers, applies the proprietary Geo-mark exploration evaluation system, which measures and benchmarks a client’s exploration success. This enables optimization of exploration programmes and expenditure.
- Geostatistical analysis and evaluation.
- Resource modelling and estimation.
- In conjunction with the mining team, reserve estimation.
- In conjunction with the geotechnical team, geotechnical modelling.
- Technical reviews and audits of resource estimates.
- Review and implementation of mine grade control and reconciliation.
- Review and implementation of mine geology practices and on-site systems.
- Review of exploration programmes.
- Valuation of exploration properties.
- Geo-mark proprietary system to analyse mineral exploration performance.
- Preparation of Independent Geologist’s and Independent Technical reports.
- Expert witness services.
- Competent / Qualified Person reports required for public reporting in Australia, Canada, the UK, and elsewhere, in a wide range of commodities.
- Compliance with reporting standards – JORC, NI 43-101, SAMREC, etc.
- Resource auditing.
- Sampling course.
- Geostatistics – Isatis.
- Datamine software.
- Geological risk identification and management.