Geomembranes can be used for:-
- Separation layer for the structure of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways etc;
- Protection of the ground water from percolation from landfills;
- Environmental protection from chemicals from petrol stations and chemical industries;
- Sealing of fertiliser tanks;
- Sealing of water reservoirs, ornamental lakes, waste water, lakes, rain water lagoons etc.
Monarflex geomembranes are composed of several layers of low density polyethylene (LDPE) ensuring a flexible and puncture resistant membrane. Polyethylene is easy to work with and maintains it’s flexibility even at low temperatures. They are UV resistant and also resistant to a large number of chemicals.
Monarflex geomembranes are available in both reinforced (Gridline) and non reinforced (Blackline) form and in various grades available for different applications.
Monarflex geomembranes are produced in 4m wide rolls and can easily be welded together and delivered in larger sections for ease of installation which must only be done by professionals.
Monarflex offers a range of ground membrane accessories to compliment the membranes and ensure a completely tight and sealed system.
Accessories available include;-
- Pre-pressed Top Hats for pipe penetration;
- Double sided butyl tape for overlapping and sealing.