The metric fittings have sockets as well as spigots combined with reducing sockets.
A direct connection between two fittings results in extremely compact assemblies. No additional barrel nipple is necessary for a fitting to fitting connection.
PRO-FIT reducing bushes provide connections between up to four different dimensions resulting in maximum flexibility with a minimum of stock.
Fields of Application:
- plant and water supply equipment
- water treatment plants
- any application for which common PVC-U fittings are used
- less material cost, as barrel nipples can be eliminated
- less labour cost, as up to 50% of solvent cement joints can be saved
- compact assemblies, as line spacing can be reduced by up to 20%