Geotech Bladder Pumps. Geotech bladder pumps can pump water to the surface from as deep as 1000ft.
Together with the United States Geological Survey, Geotech designed the original bladder pump for groundwater quality and pollution monitoring and has further developed what is know today as the Geotech family of Bladder Pumps.
The Geotech Bladder Pumps can pump water to the surface from as deep as 1000 feet with minimal agitation for the best representative samples.
Geotech’s bladder pumps operate with a unique action that renders it ideal for both gentle low flow sampling as well as high flow rate purging. With a choice of six different bladder pump models available, the Geotech Bladder Pumps also feature many additional options such as the Drop-Tube assembly to increase sampling options.
• Proprietary resin grade virgin PTFE bladder for long life
• Constructed of #316 SS for durability
• Economical PVC models are available
• Dedicated or portable turnkey systems
• Designed for wells as small as .75"
• Optional screened intake extends bladder life
• Optional Drop-Tube assembly available for sampling from greater depths
• Limited lifetime warranty on dedicated stainless steel systems
Geotech Portable Bladder Pumps. Designed with input from field technicians.
Geotech's portable bladder pumps were designed with input from field technicians who actually do the sampling! Single turn release heads and quick change bladders have been incorporated for quick in-the -field bladder changes and easy decontamination. Custom hose barbs allow the pump to be suspended without the need for tubing clamps.
The Geotech Portable Bladder Pump is constructed of 316 Stainless Steel for unsurpassed duarbility and truly representative samples. It is also easy to use with the single turn release housing whereby no special tools or training is required to service the pump.
• Constructed of 316 Stainless Steel
For unsurpassed durability and truly representative samples
• Portable turnkey systems available
Everything you need to quickly and efficiently sample your site
• Single turn release housings
No special tools or training required to service the pump
• Quick-change bladder configuration
Bladders can be easily exchanged without tools by sliding back the Teflon® collars
• Extra bladders are readily available
Available in Teflon® and Polyethylene(1.66" pump only)
• Bonded tubing
In Polyethylene and Teflon® lined Polyethyleneby the foot or by the roll
• Compatible with the GeoControl Pro & Geocontroller II Logic Units
The Geotech Bladder Pumps and Portable Bladder Pumps are available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.