The GeoSub allows you to purge wells to 110 feet in depth with confidence. This economical pump provides you with purge rates up to 6 gpm. Easy to operate and decontaminate, the GeoSub operates from your 12V DC vehicle battery. Low flow sampling is possible with BUuck controllers.
This economical pump provides you with purge rates up to 6 gpm and is designed for wells 2 inches in diameter or larger. Operating from your 12V DC vehicle batter, the GeoSub 12V DC Purge Pump is also easy to operate operate and decontaminate.
The GeoSub centrifugal pump can be purchased alone or as a complete system with reel and tubing. It is used to pump groundwater from shallow wells. Pump should be allowed to cool for 5 minutes for every 15 minutes of operation. It can operate in water temperatures as high as 140° Fahrenheit, but must be submerged at all times.
• Operates to depths of 110 feet (Double Stage only)
• Flow rates up to 6 gpm
• Very economical and reliable disposable pump
• Designed for wells 2" in diameter or larger
• Operates from a 12V DC power supply with 8 to 10 amps of draw
• Portable reel system with tubing available (option)
• Use in conjunction with bailers to save time