The Geotech Geopump Series I and II Peristaltic Pumps are designed for single and multi-stage pressure or vacuum pumping of liquids. It is ideally suited for field sample removal from shallow wells and all surface water sources or for laboratory use.
It operates by mechanical peristalsis, so the sample only comes in contact with the tubing. This allows for sample integrity as well as easy cleaning and replacement. With the optional stainless steel tubing weight, tubing can be lowered to a specific depth without curling or floating on the surface of the water.
Both the SERIES I Geopump™ Peristaltic Pumps and the SERIES II Geopump™ Peristaltic Pumps are available in AC only, DC only, or an AC/DC combination.
• Exceptional field durability
• Operate from 60 to 600 RPM
• Up to 1 liter/min. delivery rate
• Operates to a depth of 27 feet
• Variable speed control
• AC only, DC only, or an AC/DC combination
• Two pumping stations available, which can be piggybacked for multi-station pumping
• Reversible flow feature for back-flushing
• Disposable and dedicated tubing means controlled costs and no decontamination issues
The Geotech Peristaltic Pump is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.