Geotech Buck/Booster. The Geotech Buck/Booster can run 12V DC variable pumps at variable speeds to achieve a wide range of flow rates.
The Geotech Buck/Booster is designed to run 12V DC pumps at variable speeds.This allows you to achieve a wide range of precise flow rates and pump from greater depths than are possible when running off a 12V DC battery.
An easy-to-use programmable user interface with bright display offers precise control over flow rates during ground water sampling events. Site specific settings and conditions can easily be stored and recalled for more efficient repeatable sampling events.
Rugged construction and easy to connect cables make setup and portability a breeze. In addition, the controller includes a user setable dry run protection feature.
• Boosts 12V DC battery power to 30volt/14amp/420 watt output
• Short circuit protection for your safety
• Heavy duty rated power cables and battery clamps for years of service
• 2-line x 16-character wide temperature range alpha-numeric digital display
• push button up/down control
• internal processor saves individual well parameters
Geotech AC Controller. Controller for 12V Pumps
The AC Controller is designed specifically for use with Geotech’s SS Geosub. It provides a safe conditioned variable DC output power from an AC power source. Built-in sensing gives the operator accurate and precise control over the pump during sampling events.
An average 1000 Watt gasoline powered generator with 1 gallon of gasoline will operate the AC Controller and Geotech’s sampling pump at full power for 18 hours continuously. Generally much longer runtimes can be expected as the controller is used to reduce water flow for low flow sampling.
In addition, the AC Controller is durable, short circuited for your protection and also has the ability to convert AC voltage to variable up to 300 watt DC voltage output.
• Most versatile pump in the industry, sample from depths to 200’
• Low flow sampling rates to 10mL/min using Geotech Buck/Booster or Geotech AC controller
• User enabled dry run protection
• Easy to decontaminate
• Field replaceable motor lead kits available
• Portable reel systems or dedicated well systems available to meet your needs (optional)
Geotech 12V BUuck & BUuck Plus Controllers. A good low cost match for disposable purging pumps.
The Geotech 12 Volt BUuck Controller is designed to simplify the process of controlling water flow from 12V DC submersible pumps while doing low flow sampling.
ON/OFF and variable speed control allows you to turn down the power to your submersible pump for lower flow rates. Ideal controller for the Geosquirt and GeoSub pumps from Geotech.
The Geotech 12 Volt BUuck Controller also features a continuous mode of operation, over current and motor fault protection, is compact and rugged and extremely simple to use.
• Variable speed control
• Continuous mode operation
• Over current and motor fault protection
• Reverse polarity protection
• Works with the Geotech Geosquirt, Geosub and other 12 volts pumps
• Compact and rugged
• Low-cost controller fits any budget!
• Simple to use, just turn the know
• Variable on/off time control