The SS Geosub sampling pump is the most versatile single stage DC pump in the industry. Designed with all stainless steel components, the SS Geosub allows you to sample in the harshest well conditions with confidence. The SS Geosub operates with the Geotech Buck/Booster or AC Controller.
It's amazing design allows for the Geosub 12 Volt DC Sampling Pump to sample to depths of 200 feet. When used in combination of the Geotech Buck/ Booster or Geotech AC Controller, the Geosub 12 Volt DC Sampling Pump can sample low flow sampling rates to 10ml/min.
• Most versatile pump in the industry, sample from depths to 200' • Low flow sampling rates to 10 mL/min using the Geotech AC Controller • User enabled dry-run protection • Easy to decontaminate • Field replaceable motor lead kits available • Portable reel systems or dedicated well systems available to meet your needs (option) • Optional DC to AC Inverter can be connected to a vehicle battery
Air-Met Scientific | OH & S and Environmental Monitoring Equipment
Established in 1984 and still proudly Australian owned, Air-Met Scientific is one of Australia’s market leaders in the supply and service of cost-effective solutions dedicated to the protection of personnel in the workplace. Air-Met is committed to providing the highest quality products and services for monitoring workplace and environmental hazards.
Air-Met products are sourced from leading worldwide manufacturers of quality instrumentation and environmental monitoring products. In addition to the experience and resources of these organisations, in-house technical and engineering expertise enables us to respond to specific requirements and the unique needs of the Australian market. A small but active research and development program gives Air Met the capability to design locally manufactured equipment and engineered systems for special applications.
We are also NATA and AS/NZS ISO 9001 accredited and back our equipment with the highest level of customer support through the provision of technical data, application information, instrument service, repair, maintenance, calibration and rental facilities.
Air-Met’s product range includes:
- Service, Repairs and Rental
- Gas Detection
- Air Sampling Equipment
- Surface Samplers
- Dermal Samplers
- Environment Monitors
- Real-time Dust/Aerosol Monitors
- Radiation Measurement Monitors
- Noise, Sound and Vibration Monitors
- Water Quality Sampling Equipment