- Site investigations.
- Expert witness services.
- Soil mechanics.
- Rock mechanics.
- High level footing design.
- Pile foundation design.
- Landslide and slope stability investigations.
- Retaining walls - keystone walls, crib walls and batter slope design.
- Rock anchor and shotcrete wall design.
- Basement investigations.
- Revetment walls.
- Acid sulphate soil investigations.
- Soft soil engineering solutions.
- Construction supervision and QA services.
- Pavement investigations and design.
Geotechnical field supervision and testing
ETS Geotechnical has extensive experience in planning and executing fieldwork investigations to help the client achieve their aims. ETS also has a good working knowledge of the local and state government bodies, and associated permits required to carry out subsoil investigations.
Subsurface investigations including boreholes, cone penetration tests, test pits, hand augers, dynamic cone penetrometer testing and hand auguring will be performed by experienced Geotechnicians and/or Geotechnical Engineers.