Both units feature easy set up, 10 to 30 analog channels, 7 digital and counter channels, Vibrating Wire Sensor Support with 500Hz to 5kHz frequency range and unique phase lock loop filtering.
Data can be conveniently and securely stored in battery backed RAM and removable PC cards storing up to 1,390,000 data points. Alarms may also be set for all channels.
The DT515 and DT615 are of a rugged steel construction making the units suitable for harsh environments.
In addition, the DT615 also features a display and keypad for viewing channel data, alarm status and system information.
Programmable function keys allow keypad control over the unit's operation.
- 10-30 Sensor Channels, 7 Digital Channels
- Vibrating Wire Sensor Support
- Unique Universal Channels
- Up to 1,390,000 Data Points
- PC Card for Removable Data Storage
- Easily Configurable Windows Based Software
- Stand Alone and Real Time Data Acquisition
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Removable Screw Terminals
Specifications of the dataTaker DT515 & DT615 Range
Brochure of dataTakers and accessories