As well as the range of Push and Geared models, our new colour coded trolleys offer Closed Coupled types for applications where reduced headroom is required. All trolleys are suitable for both R.S.J. or Universal monorails. Make the right choice first time with our colour code products. Complies to AS1418.2
- Push and Geared Girder Trolleys are colour coded for even safer lifting capacity recognition.
- These Push and Geared Trolleys are designed to run on either RSJ or Universal Beams.
- All Push and Geared Trolleys are fully adjustable to suit varying flange widths up to a maximum of 350mm with the simple addition or subtraction of spacers or nuts on a suspension pin.
- Easy and simple mounting in different locations.
- Independent hanging eye for easy attachment of chain blocks.
- Precision ball bearing trolley wheels complete with dust cover and circlip.
- Lightweight robust all-steel construction.
- Anti-tilt blocks fitted as standard for additional safety.
- Hand chain on Geared Trolleys has a special, corrosion resistant Zinc dichromate (gold) finish.
- Each Girder Trolley has an individual serial number stamped on the stainless steel identification plate. This number coincides directly to the test certificate of the product for quick and easy tracing and reference.
- Every Girder Trolley is operationally tested to 150% of it's rated capacity and comes with a test certificate.
- Spare trolley wheels are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA specifications.
Colour Code Capacity Chart
Rated Capacity Colour
1 tonne Violet
2 tonne Green
3 tonne Yellow
5 tonne Red
10 tonne Orange
20 tonne Orange
30 tonne Orange