The unit is designed with manual handling regulations in mind and complies with all EU directives. The hydraulic lifting arms are fully adjustable in all directions which allow the machine to drive through doorways down to 63cm wide. The 250 can be adapted for lifting different materials such as stone slabs, plasterboard, Paroc elements, sheet metals, aerated concrete etc.
• Dual vacuum system with two reserve tanks;
• Lifting capacity of 250kg;
• Hydraulic lifting and tilting arms powered by 12v battery;
• Adjustable hydraulic lifting frame to adapt to a large variety of windows and glass shapes;
• Removable counterweights;
• Flexible wheel fittings to allow unit to drive through doorways down to 63cm wide;
• Rechargeable battery with integral 110/240v charger.