Use Universal or ‘All Liquid’ spill kits to soak up coolants, degreasers, paint, blood, bodily fluids, oils & fuels as well as mild acids, bases and water based chemicals.
In the defense against spills in the workplace, these front line mobile response kits can be taken rapidly and directly to the spill and are available in weatherproof wheeled containers or high visibility Spill Response Bags that go virtually anywhere.
SKGP240 - General Purpose Economy Spill Kit (187 litre absorbent capacity):
- This portable spill kit can be located centrally or adjacent to any potential spill area.
- Big capacity kit in a blue 240 litre wheelie bin.
SKGP120 - General Purpose Economy Spill Kit (100 litre absorbent capacity):
- Portable and compact - use for smaller work areas and sites.
SKGPT - General Purpose Truck Spill Kit (87 litre absorbent capacity):
- Perfect for trucks, vans and utes.
- Deal with spills in transit.
SKGPPP - General Purpose Pack Spill Kit (40 litre absorbent capacity):
- Portable, go anywhere, value for money protection for small workplace spills.
All Spill Kit components are replaceable individually or as a ‘Refill Kit’.
Absorbent capacities stated are based on viscous liquids. For thin liquids (eg coolant), the absorbent capacity will be approximately half.
All Global Spill Kits have appropriate, prominent signage and are supplied with re-order forms & instructions for use.