Stop by Global Pumps at AIMEX 2017. This year we're located at stand 1020, first on the right as you enter the main dome.
As always, we'll be showcasing the latest range of mining pumps and associated equipment solutions at the Asia Pacific Mining Exhibition, taking place from August 29th through the 31st, at the Sydney showground. Contact us to receive a pass to attend or to get more information. Visit the AIMEX web page to register for the exhibition.
Global pumps is the leading pump supplier in Australia. We're committed to working with our customers to create solutions for their unique challenges. The mining industry arguably has the harshest and most demanding requirements in the pumping world. Working alongside our customers has become the hallmark of Global Pumps. We provide innovative solutions for our customers that solve these difficult challenges, yet reduce costs, downtime while simultaneously increasing productivity.
This year, in addition to our world class mine pumps and equipment, we'll be showcasing our new "predictive maintenance" technology – identifying potential failures before they happen. If you're curious about our pumps, please stop by our booth and let our dedicated team of experienced engineers and pumping experts help you solve your pumping problems. Specifically, we'll have:
- Centrifugal rubber-lined pumps (horizontal and vertical sump) to combat abrasive slurries
- Peristaltic pumps for highly viscous concentrated slurries that can double as reagent metering pumps
- Centrifugal Non-metallic seal-less pumps that withstand harsh chemical/corrosive conditions and prevent dangerous leaks
- Helical rotor (Progressive cavity) pumps that minimize shear strain for sensitive flocculants and polymers
- Air operated diaphragm pumps
- Chemical dosing pumps
- Mine dewatering pumps
- Borehole water supply systems and packaged pumping systems