- Glove guard:
- The Glove Guard® glove clip is made from an engineered grade material that holds its memory, resists flex fatigue, is non-conductive and non-corrosive. It has a proven record of reducing glove loss and hand injuries, giving them a strong return on investment. To use, simply clip the small end around your belt loop or directly to your clothing and clip the large end to your gloves.
- The unique double –jawed configuration, with patented safety breakaway feature designed to break clear in case of entanglement, makes these glove clips the best choice for keeping gloves and other articles close at hand.
- Attaches readily to belt loops, overalls, waistbands and tool bags.
- Utility Guard:
- The Utility Guard® glove clip features the same safety features and robust design as the Glove Guard® clip but uses a belt clip instead of a small clamp to attach to the user. To use, simply slip the belt clip over your belt, waistband or pocket and attach your gloves, towel or earmuffs to the large clamp.
- Handi Klip:
- Designed primarily for the firefighting industry, the new Handi Klip® glove clip uses a ball and socket joint that has a higher breakaway point and holds up to the brief flash temperatures of a fire. With its oversized jaws and interlocking teeth it will hold even the largest pair of gloves. To use, simply clip the small end to your belt loop or directly to your clothing and attach your gloves to the large end.
For further information about Glove Guard visit Vision Safe at http://www.visionsafe.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Vision Safe team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Our Vision is Safety