Glue Dots are a double-sided adhesive dot with instant bonding and provide a simple, clean and easy adhesive solution with many applications. They are approximately 1cm diameter, water clear in colour, FDA approved for direct and indirect food contact and are non-toxic and ordourless.
They are commonly used for:
- Business cards/credit cards/phone cards attached to promotional material
- perfume sachets attached to magazines
- flyer attachments onto products
- magnets onto promotional material
- attaching promotional information onto existing packaging
- packaging and assembly
- stopping slippage or movement within packaging
We supply Glue Dots in 4 main tacks:
- Low Tack - easily removable
- Medium Tack - removable
- High Tack - semi-permanent
- Super High Tack - permanent
All of our glue dots are available in boxes of 8000, but we also have thicker (1.2mm thick) medium tack dots in boxes of 2000, and thicker again (2.2mm) medium tack in boxes of 1000.
If you prefer Glue Dots to be applied with a dispenser gun - the Dot Shot Pro - then we are able to supply all tacks of dots on rolls of 1500.
As the level of adherance depends entirely on the texture of the item to which the glue dot is attached to, we highly recommend samples. Please call us or email us for your samples.
For further information or to view a video about Glue Dots visit us at
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Get Packed team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Your Partner In Packaging