The GMK1410 comes with an externally mounted antenna enclosure an internally mounted electronics hands free cradle and privacy handset.
The hands free cradle holds the GSP1600 handheld portable mobile phone2 by simply detaching the GSP1600 from its cradle you can enjoy the convenience of full mobility away from the vessel.Advantages
- Access to the Satellite and CDMA networks3
- Full hands free communication
- Privacy handset allows private conversation without removing the handset from the cradle
- Portability as you can remove the GSP16002 from the cradle and use it as a stand alone unit
- Low cost solution to access voice and data within Globalstar coverage
- Data speeds up to 9.6 kbps (uncompressed), or up to an effective 38.4kbps4 with our accelerator service
Power Input: DC12V
Cradle Dimensions: 170mm x 95mm x 60mm
Cable Length: 5m
Charging Time: up to 90% charge level 2.5 hrs
Operating temps: -30 to +50'C
While the marine antenna enclosure has been specifically designed for marine environments, the GMK1410 handset cradle and Globalstar Electronics Module (GEM) are not. For this reason the unit (cradle, GEM, speaker, microphone and power connectors) should be installed 'below deck' in a watertight enclosure.Important: damage due to corrosion from excessive amounts of moisture is NOT covered under warranty.
Prices are available on the Globalstar Price Sheet and are subject to change.