These jibs are designed to service circular areas and support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters, and hoists.
When floor mounted, they can accomodate up to a 360orotation. When column or wallmounted, they allow up to a 200° rotation.
Capacities are available from 50kg. to 500 kg. with spans up to 4.8m.
- Capacities from 50 kg. to 500 kg., with spans up to 4.8m.
- Freestanding Offer 360° rotation.
- Wallmounted Offer 200° rotation.
- Most can be bolted directly to existing floor without adding special foundations.
- Utilize enclosed track for the boom assembly, which reduces dead weight for easier rotation than traditional I-beam jibs.
- Feature a retaining pin through the pivot pin to help resist accidental upward dislodgment of the boom assembly.
- Include hoist trolley.
- Roller bearings provide for unsurpassed ease of movement.
Jib Cranes - Freestanding or Floor Mounted.
They incorporate a vertical mast, fixed to the floor or footing and a horizontal boom along which a hoist trolley or crab can travel and rotate about the mast to provide full coverage over a circular work area
Jib Cranes - Wall Mounted.
As above, except that the boom rotates on a pivot fixed to the wall of a building. Wall mounted jibs provide coverage over a semi-circular work area.