GR1 433MHz Receiver
The Genesis 'wireless connector' receiver module that complements the GT1 transmitter is again a remarkable product that has evolved over the past couple of years into a industry standard form factor but with exceptional performance compared to the price of the module.
The receiver sensitivity alone at -117dBm is comparable to most narrow band receivers however and surprisingly the GR1 is very favourable in price.
Fully shielded and measuring just 17 x 48mm, Genesis provides a superior route to enhancing the performance of current and future wireless enabled devices.
- Telemetry systems
- Remote switching applications
- Paging systems
- Domestic and commercial security
- Miniature SIL package
- Single conversion FM Super-het using RF SAW and ceramic IF filtering
- Provides over 1Km range especially when used with the GT1 transmitter module
- Fully shielded
- Analogue, Digital and true RSSI outputs
- DATA RATES UP TO 15KBITS/S
- Operation on 433.92, 434.225 & 434.525 MHz
- HIGH SENSITIVITY (-117 dBm)
- Low current consumption (11mA)
- SINGLE 5V SUPPLY
Compatible Transmitter Modules
- MKT7 (5mW transmitter module)
- GT1 (25mW transmitter module)
To Know about Gr1 433mhz Receiver Please click here