The new software includes:
- new engineering specific libraries of user interface (UI) controls
- math and signal processing IP
- advanced APIs for controlling asynchronous threads and programmatically compiling LabVIEW code into an executable as well as many features that were driven directly from user feedback.
LabVIEW 2011 provides a singular solution for accelerating productivity, from design through deployment, on even the most advanced industrial, embedded and test projects.
- Achieve high performance and lower cost with new CompactRIO hardware integration
- Innovate with confidence knowing the LabVIEW ecosystem is supporting you.
Learn more about the new features of LabVIEW 2011 by logging on to http://www.ni.com/labview/whatsnew/features/
LabVIEW helps you meet demanding requirements driven by increasing device-under-test complexity and industry pressures by easily connecting to thousands of instruments, cameras and sensors. With LabVIEW, you can extract meaningful information with hundreds of built-in analysis functions and scale your application through integration with typical test and enterprise tools.
Common applications include:
- Manufacturing test
- Military electronics test
- Validation/ Environmental test
- RF and communications test
- Audio and video test
To find out more about LabVIEW applications, kindly go to http://www.ni.com/labview/applications/