AGRIMAG™ Grate/Grid Magnets are designed to effectively remove ferrous fragments and fines from free-flowing materials such as carbon black, chemicals, cosmetics, stock feed products, plastics, and minerals. They are widely used and suitable for use in the agricultural, stock feed, plastics and chemical industry.
These units are easily installed in any hopper or floor opening, chute or duct, at conveyor or hopper discharges or bag filling stations. The Magnetic Grids/Grates are also installed to protect processing machinery against dangerous tramp iron damage.
When small magnetic fragment contamination passes through the framework of high strength magnetic bars, iron particles are attracted to the bar magnets by magnetic fields. As a result, expensive equipment and facilities can be protected and risk of damage to expensive equipment such as extruders will be reduced.
- Units equipped with strong rare-earth magnets
- Diameter of magnetic bar is 1”
- All of magnetic bars are waterproof
- Construction uses type 304 stainless steel
- Optional for easy-clean version or manual cleaning version
- Condition: Well-polished
- Optional housings available with one or two layers of high strength magnetic grates.