The machine is controlled by an advanced microprocessor with a digital display that is simple to calibrate.
The self-compensation and calibration function ensure accurate material dosing percentages.
A high precision electronic weighing scale is used to ensure precise weighing of every batch and ensure accuracy to 0.1%.
Model selection should be based upon kinds of materials to be processed, with twelve models dosing capacity ranging from 40 up to 600 kg/hr.
- Even mixing of materials after accurate weighing
- Advanced material dosing system precisely controls the weight of each material
- Auto calibration of material weights ensures accuracy of material dosing
- This machine has been designed for direct machine mount as standard. A machine mount base complete with magnets and manual slide gate is supplied as standard.
- Suitable for processing up to four (4) components simultaneously
- All parts accessible for easy cleaning
- Up to 56 recipes can be stored for later use
- Supplied as standard, all components feeding into the weighing chamber are carried out by a pneumatic slide gate valve. For processing batch weight less than 50 grams, as optional feature, pneumatic slide gate should be replaced by Motor-driven Auger for better accuracy.
- In case of floor mount application, a combination of mobile floor stand, pneumatic slide gate, material storage bin and suction box shall be supplied as optional feature.