- Operate business units independently
- Business to Business interoperability
- Global view of inventory and financial position
- Industry standard Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Automatically tracks changes and prepares messages in XML
- Ideal for high uptime POS environments
- Flexible message scheduling options
- Secure and accurate messaging
- Easily add new business units
- Support for business mobility
Perfect fit mobile applications
As a result of providing mobile applications that are Greentree, from server to device and all points in between, we can ensure that the full breadth of Greentree's extensive functionality and information base can be exploited on Greentree mobile applications. These applications will provide a wide range of capabilities including but not limited to:
- Warehouse inventory management, including inventory counts, transfers, picking and receipting.
- Service management, including job despatch and time and materials capture.
- Sales management, including remote order entry and pricing and availability enquiry.
Greentree has opted to define a consistent platform of well known hardware devices running the Windows Mobile platform as our strategic development platform to ensure consistent solutions that are optimised for performance and ease of use in the field. These include devices that meet the following specifications:
- CPU: ARMV4 400MHz minimum.
- Memory: 64MB (approx) of memory available to applications
- Operating System: Windows CE 4.2 as a minimum or Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Display: 320x240 minimum.
- Network: TCP/IP is required. 802.11 b/g protocols.
- Storage: 256 Mb additional storage via SD or Flash card