- The intended use varies depending on whether 2 or 4 pole motors are used; in the former case, applications are in the livestock farming and food industries where sewage is present.
- In the second case, applications are mainly in agriculture and livestock farming, with particularly heavily soiled liquids.
- Power from 0.74 to 7.2 kW (2 poles)
- The GR impeller, designed to provide high heads and high efficiency, is applied to motors with power up to 7.2 kW, for use in the livestock farming, food and residential sectors and wherever grinding of the pumped liquid is required.
- The diffuser plate incorporates the Anti Clogging System (ACS), consisting of grooves in the plate to facilitate the ejection of ground solids, which ensures that the pump will not become fouled and restarts quickly even with low power ratings.
The GR family includes:
- GR Blue PRO
- GRN 2 poles