With the Jumbo FM gripper, it is possible to handle objects weighing up to 55 kg, even if less than 100% of the gripper surface is in contact with the object. The special sealing mat ensures damage-free handling of the loads.
- Gripping layers of objects on a stack
- Handling of pallets
- Handling of sheets with holes
- Handling of aluminium sections
- Handling of structured sandwich panels, etc.
General requirements for the successful use of the multi-gripper:
- Basic unit:
- At the moment, the new FM gripper is available only for the JumboErgo 45 & 65 equipped with an SB-L or SB-V blower.
- A quick-change adapter is available as an option
- Prerequisites for the object to be lifted:
- Maximum weight 55 kg
- The object must be intrinsically stiff.
- At least 50% of the gripper surface must be in contact with the load.
- Minimum load dimensions: approx. 250 x 400 mm
- Lifting tests:
- We will gladly carry out lifting tests with your objects before you purchase the new gripper!
- Due to the "safety principle" which is observed in the design of each Jumbo from Schmalz (a single vacuum circuit for gripping and lifting the load), safe handling can be guaranteed – even in the case of a power failure.
- Weight (without quick-change adapter): 10.9 kg
- Gripper: double gripper with cross-beam (800 mm)
- FM module dimensions (L x W x H): 400 x 120 x 50 mm
- Maximum load: 55 kg
- Number of vacuum apertures per FM module: 107
For further information visit Millsom Materials Handling at www.millsom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Millsom Materials Handling team will respond to your enquiry directly.