All resin and grouting services are managed under the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Meyco MP 364 is a fast curing, non foaming urea silicate injection resin.
- Final Product is inert and completely safe.
- Consists of two compounds A + B, mixed at a volumetric ratio of 1:1
- No Formaldehydes or Phenolic Acids in A or B
- Unaffected by water, will not shrink.
- Characterised by highest adhesive strength (bond strength) in the market.
- Used for stabilisation of fractured and unstable ground.
Part A Resin
- Totally fire resistant.
- A ‘mineral’ - non toxic, no vapours such as phenols, formaldehyde or sulphuric acids, is noncombustible and non-flammable
- Clear liquid appearance
- Has a pH of around 11-12
- Slight ammonia smell if close to the material
Part B Hardener
- Brown coloured liquid
- Modified Diphenylmethane diisocynate
- 26% less organic material compound than PUR’s when mixed.
- Appropriate PPE should be worn
- Reduces the possibility of creating spontaneous combustion, as the exothermic heat generated is 71.9°c
- Can be used when strata is wet, has adhesion in wet conditions.
- Rapid setting (from 15 to 30mins).
- High penetration (ability to penetrate cracks as small as 0.14mm).
- QDS self contained pump pod (2 x 940 Litre) Reduces manual risks ie, carrying 20 litre drums.
- No requirement to decant / handle 20 litre drums.
- Application mix / rates are set with 1/1 ratio and easily monitored.
- Part A resin is a ‘mineral’, non-toxic no vapours such as phenols, formaldehyde.
- Non-combustible, non-flammable.
- Combined materials do not produce harmful vapours
Click here to view product brochure