GT2 VHF 151MHz 10Mw Transmitter
The Genesis GT2 'wireless connector' transmitter module offers narrow band VHF modules for operation in the various license exempt bands allocated to narrow band application.
Utilising narrow band RF technology, the Genesis FM transmitter is initially available on four separate channels and offering 10mW RF output power. Genesis narrow-band RF technology provides the best possible achievable range and reliability of operation.
Packaged in a miniature 32 x 10mm fully shielded enclosure and operating from 3v or 5v supplies, Genesis transmitters have retained the industry standard footprints.
This means that coupled with the corresponding receiver which has an intelligent data slicer, Genesis modules can certainly be incorporated into both new and existing designs where better performance or competitive pricing is required.
- Miniature Sil Package
- 10mw Rf Output Power
- Data Rates Up To 4800 Bits/S
- Narrow Band Crystal Technology
- Common Genesis Footprint - Choose Between 100 To 1000 Mhz Operation
- Available On 173.225 & 172.250, 152.650 And 151.30 Mhz
- Other Channels Available On Request
- Single 3 & 5 Volt Supply
- En 300-220-1 Compliant Module
- Remote Control For Cranes Etc
- Wireless Monitoring
- Dispersed Alarm Applications
- Domestic And Commercial Security
- Wireless Telemetry
Compatible Receiver Modules
- Genesis R2 (Gr2)
To Know about GT2 VHF 151MHz 10Mw Transmitter Please click here