Features of Guard Services:
Concierge and Customer service
- Ensuring good public relations and maintaining a high standard of quality/courteous service in all dealings with our customer staff, contractors, visitors and the public
- Ensuring all security personnel exhibit high standards of work performance and conduct
- Supervision of all entry and exit to the building and maintaining all related records
- Escorting staff and visitors
- After hours telephone reception
- Managing lost properties
Liasion with management
- Resolving, recording and reporting on detected security deficiencies, breaches and incidents
- Ensuring that clients are fully and accurately informed of all matters that might impact on the safety and security of their staff and/or properties
- Screening visitors and contractors as necessary.
- Providing directions.
- Mobile and foot patrols of the site deliver peace of mind after hours, but also a reassuring security presence during opening hours.
- Ensuring that in an emergency situation the upmost is done to protect the staff, visitors, building, etc by following pre-defined emergency response procedures
- Responding with first aid for medical emergencies
- Responding in all emergency situations including fire, emergency evacuation, medical emergency, bomb threat, VIP visits and rallies
- Liaising with police and stakeholders
- Conducting audits and daily reconciliations of keys and passes
- Equipment installation and maintenance
- Asset protection
- Assisting with general cleanliness and reporting graffiti
- Working closely with clients to identify any cost saving and service improvement opportunities
- Operating and monitoring security, video, access control, building management, fire and related systems
- Operating PC-based equipment, including the issue of approved electronic cards for access and identification purposes
Train your staff on the essential aspects of security, with tailor-made courses, developed by our Protective Services team, after a risk analysis of your site and a brief on specific site issues.