Gyprock Ceiling Systems
Flush Jointed Ceiling Systems
Gyprock Flush Jointed Ceiling Systems utilise Gyprock plasterboard sheet which is fixed to appropriately prepared framing. Plasterboard joints are ‘taped and set’ to form a smooth ‘flush jointed’ continuous ceiling suitable for painting.
Gyprock Flush Jointed Ceiling Systems are suitable for virtually all interior domestic and commercial ceiling applications and can be installed under roof or floor framing.
Where a level of finish is specified, refer to AS2589.1 for additional framing and fixing requirements.
Specific ceiling systems are available for decorative, acoustic and fire rated applications.
- Flush jointing gives a smooth, seamless, easily decorated finish.
- Systems available for decorative, acoustic rated and fire rated application.
- Suitable for use under a wide range of roof and floor structures.
- Permit flexible location of internal non-loadbearing walls.
- Surface or flush mounted light fittings can be used.
- Fire rated ceilings provide protection for services mounted above the ceiling, and can accommodate air conditioning CSR Gyprock offers both Flush Jointed Ceiling Systems and Panel Ceiling Systems.